Boulder, CO is home to many sports enthusiasts and Ayurveda and Yoga can complement your sports regimens. The sports’ climate here is alive with bikers, hikers, skiers, CrossFit enthusiasts, yogis, kickboxing, martial arts, jiu-jitsu …… Ayurveda products, ayurvedic regimens, and custom yoga practices can work synergistically with your sport of choice to facilitate flow moments, exceptional workout/training sessions, healing and recovery from overuse or injuries. Vibrant Health Ayurveda + Yoga in the Boulder Area offers body treatments, mind herbs, rejuvenating tonics to keep the body in peak performing shape, and oils/salves to accelerate the healing and recovery process. Mary at Vibrant Health Ayurveda + Yoga also designs tailored yoga practices to augment training schedules.
- Cleanse the blood and increase blood flow to the muscles and nervous system.
- Help focus and steady the mind
- Help strengthen the muscles and take down inflammation
- Help keep bones strong
- Help keep the mind and nervous system in optimal functioning order.
- Help focus and steady the
- Help you move into flow moments more often
- Help keep the whole body strong
- Optimize nervous system communication and hormone function
- Strengthen the muscles and lengthen and relax muscles
Some of the products at Vibrant Health Ayurveda and Yoga in the Boulder area are:
- Chavanprash – a rejuvenating nutritive paste with herbs, ghee and honey to help generate healthy tissues
- Custom herbal formulas to keep muscles and bones healthy
- Custom mind formulas in the form of tinctures, and nasal oils which go directly to the brain and the rest of the nervous system
- Oils and Salves for fatigue and pain issues
Mary enjoys partaking in many sports around the Boulder area and uses Ayurveda in her personal regimen. Consider making an appointment for a sports consultation at $20 off at Vibrant Health Ayurveda + Yoga if you live in the Boulder, or Denver area.