PanchaKarma (five actions) is a cleansing and rejuvenating program for the body, mind, and consciousness. It is the cornerstone of Ayurveda because of its powerful effect.
The Benefits of Panchakarma
- Eliminate toxins and toxic conditions from your body and mind
- Restore your constitutional balance, improving health and wellness
- Strengthen your immune system and become more resistant to illness
- Reverse the negative effects of stress on your body and mind, thereby slowing the aging process
- Enhance your self-reliance, strength, energy, vitality, and mental clarity
- Bring about deep relaxation and a sense of well-being
According to Ayurveda, our natural state is one of health, happiness, and an inner sense of well-being. Health is defined as when the body being clear of toxins (ama), digestion (agni) is strong, the mind is at peace, emotions are calm, wastes are efficiently eliminated, and organs are functioning optimally. In a busy, stressful and toxic world, our physical and mental systems accumulate toxins, causing deterioration in bodily functioning. This eventually weakens our systems, which opens the door for chronic, degenerative, and non-specific diseases to develop. These can evolve into serious diseases, ultimately damaging an individual’s health and wellness. Panchakarma reverses the disease process.
Panchakarma aids the natural cellular cleansing process gently, rather than using harsh or shocking protocols as with other cleanses. It is generally an 8 day process consisting of herbs, teas, easily digested foods, and body therapies. All are custom designed to meet your individual needs.