I developed a new “Sex It Up” Essential Oil blend to be applied on marma points connected to the reproductive system. It is now available thru me at Vibrant Health Ayurveda + Yoga.
A big area of our lives where we get stuck is in decision making. There are 4 phases in decision making according to Jess Dewell of Red Direction in Colorado.
- Recognize that you have a decision to make.
- Be ready to evaluate possibilities & be ready to make a decision.
- Make a decision, choose a path, follow through, and stick with it.
- Evaluate the consequences.
We can apply these same steps in embarking on a new health path. When we are faced with changing our habits and moving to a new healthy pattern, it is easy to get stuck in 1 of these phases. Ayurveda is all about taking the reins of your own health; it is about being aware of what is supportive and not supportive for us on our soul path and making decisions.
- Phase 1:
- Stuckness could look like: FEAR, feeling like a victim (things happen to me and I just react), feeling limited or boxed in, forgetting that we are creators, not listening to our inner voice.
- Success – sense of freedom, ownership, operating as a creator, connection with true inner self
- Phase 2:
- Stuckness : FEAR, saying no to every possibility because it feels too hard, being critical, being perfectionistic is such a way that no possibility exists that satisfies all of your criteria, feeling like you are not strong enough to take this on, getting caught up in the dreaming without ever moving to the next step.
- Success: Have fun with dreaming and thinking outside the box but put a limit on how long that phase will last, know that you can make the best decision possible given the information you have at hand, connection with your true inner self
- Phase 3:
- Stuckness: FEAR of what will happen, indecision, being petrified of not making the right decision, stagnation
- Success: Confidence that you made the best decision possible, listening to the truth of your inner soul, a gut feeling, a curiosity of what will unfold now, being present with opportunities of growth
- Phase 4:
- Stuckness: the INNER CRITIC over not appearing to have picked the right path, taking the short view and not the long view on the consequences,
- Success: Learning from consequences, take the long view on the repercussions, being present with opportunities of growth as a result of your decision, taking the lessons with you to apply to next nexus points, feeling pride over your new-found creator status
We use Ayurveda and Yoga techniques to become more closely aligned with the inner Self. We become very clear about what the next step is, and we bathe in the trust that the path ahead is lined with opportunities to bring us even closer to our true purpose in life.
The difference between Ayurvedic herbs and Western Medicine is that the ayurvedic herbs make you feel alive and the western meds help you to feel functional. Ayurveda can work on its own in mind conditions or in conjunction with Western medicine or other therapies such as Tibetan Cranial, chiropractor care, or acupuncture. There are some people who must be on Western medicine for mind conditions, but Ayurveda can still help. Ayurveda can help keep the liver strong and the blood clean since western meds can leave toxins which tax the liver and blood. Ayurveda can also support good digestion which also becomes compromised with anti-depressants and anti-anxiety medications. And Ayurveda has specific mind herbs to support sattvic or balanced mind functioning. An ayurvedic practitioner will also make recommendations with diet, lifestyle and yoga practices to truly address the root cause of the mind imbalances. Herb tinctures are a great way to penetrate the nervous system deeply to have profound effects. I now carry Vata Calming tinctures and Pitta soothing tinctures. Move towards your healing, enlightening journey, by taking the first step of seeing an Ayurvedic practitioner. Commit to the journey and you will feel profoundly different.
Tinctures are more readily absorbed by the body. If you are working with cold or flu symptoms, or compromised immunity then using this tincture will be very beneficial. $20/bottle. I can mail out tinctures as well. This Immune tincture contains: ashwagandha, punarnava, guduchi, kapikacchu, tulsi, turmeric, lotus root, rose, licorice, pippali, and auslese wine.
New Tinctures coming soon: Enhance Digestion, Parasite Purge, Mind Grounding, Lunar Mind.
Healing is ——
the lessening of fluctuations between rajas (over activity of the body/mind) and tamas (lethargy or inertia) and gradually arriving at SATTVA (balance, harmony).
One applies abhyasa (effort and discipline) and vairagya (detachment from outcome) in the process of lessening those fluctuations.
In that sweet spot of sattva is surrendering to your dharma, ultimate healing.
The process is gradual just like the quieting of Newton’s swinging cradle of balls.
If you would like to start or deepen your healing process, call me for a free 10 minute consultation to help you identify what ayurvedic or yogic therapies might be beneficial for you. If you decide that this is where you would like to start your journey, we can schedule a more in-depth appointment.
|We look out,
we look within (the heart),
and we witness;
as the witness we burn and heal the memories of parent’s imbalances &
|we burn our past life hurts & current life pains.
Create the 3rd dimension of witnessing to truly heal.
We need a strong container to house our strong flame of awareness,
we need a strong container + the flame of awareness to be with something (pain) & be in witness mode,
we need a strong container to contain the newly transformed Energy
created from the transformation of pain to Love.
on what your intention is for today and for your life, and only take YES as the answer. Stop arguing for limitations, and start becoming a powerful force for change and freedom.
Soothing to dry, itchy, red and irritated eyes. Use multiple times daily to see clearly, and comfortably. $8.50/bottle
Eyes are considered a Pitta organ in Ayurveda. For Dry Itchy Red Eyes: A Lovely Ayurvedic Remedy is to put 1 drop of castor oil in each eye before bed. Then in the morning, place a few drops of rose water in each eye. Your eyes will be bright, white and the castor oil extracts the impurities & irritations from the eyes. Or make an appointment and come in for a Netra Tarpana Eye treatment. A dough ring is placed around each eye, and then the eyes are bathed in ghee. The ghee and dough rings are removed and turmeric smoke is wafted near the eyes to cause natural tearing. Then rosewater eye drops are applied, and the client rests. You will have sharper and clearer vision with soothed eyes.